The Beauty of Embroidery Sarees
It’s not only Indian women who like to wear sarees; they are also preferred by many women from other countries as well. In India, every region has its own style of wearing sarees and there are also different ways of wearing them on different occasions as well. However, as fashion trends keep changing, embroidery work has been added on the border of sarees along with zari work or zardozi work which brings an elegant look to the dress and makes it more attractive. Some people like to wear embroidered saris with lehengas and some with salwar suits too.
Embroidery sarees online shopping in India has gained great popularity among fashion lovers over the past few years. These beautiful sarees are perfect to wear on any occasion, be it weddings, festivals, or casual get-togethers with friends and family members. We at Eshami.com offer an exclusive collection of embroidered sarees in traditional designs such as Bharatiya, odishiya, and indo-western styles at affordable prices.
3 Reasons Why Embroidered Sarees Are A Must-Have For Every Indian Woman
1. They are beautiful. There is no denying that embroidered sarees are some of the most beautiful clothing items available. The intricate designs and patterns are eye-catching and can make any woman feel like a queen.
2. They are versatile. Whether you’re attending a formal event or a family gathering, an embroidered saree can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion.
3. They are comfortable. Unlike other types of sarees, embroidered sarees are made from lightweight fabrics that drape comfortably around the body. Plus, the added embellishments provide just the right amount of support so you can move and dance without worry.
Type Of Embroidery Saree
1. Zardosi embroidery sarees
Zardosi embroidery sarees are one of the most popular types of embroidery sarees. They are known for their beautiful designs and intricate patterns. Zardosi embroidery sarees are perfect for special occasions such as weddings and parties. If you are looking for a unique and beautiful embroidery saree, then a Zardosi embroidery saree is the perfect choice for you!
2. Anarkali embroidery sarees
Another popular type of embroidery saree is Anarkali embroidery sarees. These types of embroidery sarees are beautiful and add glamour to your appearance. The best thing about these sarees is that they can be worn on both casual and formal occasions. A fitted blouse or a floor-length duppata will look great with Anarkali embroidery sarees.
3. Bollywood embroidery sarees
The third type of embroidery saree is Bollywood embroidery sarees. These types of embroidery sarees are known for their simplicity and elegance. These sarees make you look classy, even when paired with simple jewelry and accessories. Since these sarees come in vibrant colors, they can be worn during festive occasions too!
How To Choose the Right One For You
When it comes to choosing an embroidery saree, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, consider the occasion. If you're looking for something formal, opt for a saree made of silk or another luxurious fabric. If you're shopping for a casual saree, cotton is always a good choice. Second, think about the design. Do you want something traditional or modern? brightly colored or more subdued? Intricate embroidery or simple embellishments? Keep your personal style in mind as you shop around. third, don't forget about the draping! A well-draped saree can make all the difference in how you look and feel. fourth, consider the length.
An Expert Guide To Finding Your Perfect Match
When it comes to finding the perfect embroidery saree, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, consider the occasion. If you're looking for something more formal, opt for a saree with intricate embroidery. For a more casual look, go for something with simpler designs. The second thing to consider is what type of fabric will work best for your event or activity. Cotton or silk? Silk is heavier and warmer than cotton but is much easier to take care of and doesn't wrinkle as easily as cotton does. Plus, silk drapes beautifully and has a luxurious feel that's perfect for special occasions.
Which Style Looks Best On Me? Let’s Find Out.
Sarees are a beautiful and traditional Indian garment, typically worn by women. They are made up of a long piece of cloth that is draped around the body in a specific way. Sarees can be made from a variety of different fabrics, but the most popular and traditional fabric is silk. Silk sarees are often adorned with intricate embroidery, which is what makes them so special.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an embroidery saree?
- An embroidery sari is a traditional sari that is woven with a cloth for embroidering designs onto it. It is typically made in India, but can also be found in other countries such as Nepal, Pakistan, and Indonesia. The main characteristic of such a sari is the central band going through the length of the sari, which is embroidered with fancy designs from both sides. While the band itself is usually made of cotton, the rest of the sari is usually made of silk.
2. What is the history of embroidery sarees?
- The history of embroidery sarees dates back to the Mughal era. Most of the Mughal emperors had developed a keen interest in varieties of embroidery works. This led to a rise in the popularity of these sarees in the royal households. The royal families practiced the art of gold and silver embroidery for the most premium quality sarees. The saree is so versatile that it can be worn in many different ways. For instance, it can be a part of office wear as well as party wear. It is very common to see female celebrities wearing this saree during movie promotions or grand parties.
3. How should I care for my embroidery saree?
- Caring for an embroidered saree is easy and inexpensive. You can choose to hang dry the saree after washing or you can use a clothes dryer. We recommend hanging the saree to dry as it will help maintain the gold thread embroidery, but if you opt to use a dryer use the lowest heat setting.
4. Where can I buy an embroidery saree?
- Options for you include shopping from sari stores in your city and town. You can also buy embroidery sarees from Esjami. There are some rural and semi-urban parts of India where traditional sarees are still being produced and can be ordered from manufacturers. The third alternative is to order the saree from the manufacturer and have it tailored for you.
Popular Searches -